Our Peak Performance Recipe is an easy-to-use guide that will help you identify the best ways to manage your time, energy and effectiveness.
As a founder or leader of a business, you probably wear a lot of different hats. And part of your role as a leader is to bring your best self to all projects, meetings and decisions. That means you must walk into work healthy, energetic, optimistic, creative and productive every day. Trust us, we understand that isn't always easy to do. That's why we created this reflection and accountability framework.
This guide will help you:
- Self-reflect, set intentions and hold yourself accountable
- Identify your High Performance State vs. Low Performance State
- Pinpoint you High Performance State "Must-Haves"
- Spot "Flow" disrupters that slow down your productivity
- Create a personalized daily action plan to bring your best self to work every day
After 20 years in startups, our founder understands the stress of building a business. And she truly believes it's time to wake up to the emotional intelligence (EQ) it takes to be a successful leader.
Understanding how to optimize yourself is only the first step in building the skills needed to become successful leader. So when you sign up for our newsletter to get the Peak Performance Recipe, you'll also receive exclusive content, tips and advice on leadership, company culture, emotional intelligence and more.